Incomplete, Off-the-shelf Solutions
For most organizations, managing electronic data associated with compliance and legal matters is painful: costly, time-consuming and confusing. And when considering an advisor, companies often turn to vendors selling off-the-shelf products that solve only a piece of the larger puzzle.
- Understanding Information Governance and eDiscovery needs is very complicated
- Have to know up-to-date Compliance requirements
- Have to understand the Legal and eDiscovery landscape
- Have to understand your current technical capabilities
- Have to understand what technologies address what areas of need
- Have limited resources internally to come up with a comprehensive plan
HOW WE CAN HELP
Diagnosis & Prescription
Our team of experts across IT, Legal and Compliance first help clients through an assessment, identifying gaps and risk in their current approach. We then deliver a custom recommendation of technologies and policies, ones that we can help implement and manage to better ensure project success.
Avoid the expense of a misguided diagnosis, and move forward with a solution to reduce cost and mitigate risk.
Email Archive Policy Workshop
A managed forum for Legal, Records, IT and Security stakeholders to assemble and construct an email archive policy.
Email Archive Policy Rollout
A comprehensive policy development and company rollout process development. Leverage our teams experience to assist your team rollout an email archive policy across your organization.
An assessment of your current organizational and technological eDiscovery capabilities. Outcome is a report containing a prioritized list of recommendations to close the gaps.
Litigation Response Protocol
A comprehensive policy, process and capabilities review relative to your ability to address each step in the edrm.net eDiscovery business process model. Outcome is a documented Litigation Response Playbook that identifies people, process, and technology to address eDiscovery.
Controle Run Book
Technology “how to” manual for performing eDiscovery inside your IT department that can be provided to Courts to demonstrate current process and procedures.
Information Governance Assessment
An assessment, aided by File Share Analysis tools, of your electronic data landscape. Outcomes consist of identification of “eTrash” (files with zero value), high risk content in unsecured areas, and a plan for taking control of this content.
Information Governance Program
Six phase approach to control unstructured ESI on file shares, shared drives, and other network attached storage devices. Outcomes include data classification, Defensible Deletion and ESI Lifecycle Management.
A Prescription To Take Controle
- Understanding: The first path to a solution that will work is a thorough understanding of your current environment.
- Assurance: Once you have a comprehensive understanding of your current environment, you will be much more assured of the proper solution to address your needs. A little bit of work up front will result in much more long-term success.
- Risk Avoidance: Having documented processes and procedures will greatly reduce any potential fines from government or other compliance regulators.
- Better Legal Positioning: Having documented processes and procedures will greatly enhanced your legal positioning, much more so than those who do not.