Our company motto is simple: Just care.
We expect our team to care about our clients’ success, care about the job they are performing, care about helping others on the team, care about our company’s success, and finally care about finding work/life balance. Controle’s DNA all stems from delighting our clients. Client satisfaction dictates everything we do, and we expect every member of our team to be passionate about our clients. We have a saying: “You don’t work for Controle. You work for our clients, and the money flows through Controle.”
Our company name, Controle, is not only a destination point for our clients but also for our internal team. We want teammates who want to take control of their life and career. Our company is a platform to do just that.”
— Founder & CEO, Kevin Barnicle
Working at Controle
Internally, we are a prideful bunch. We take pride in everything we do, and we are a results-oriented culture. We take our work, but not ourselves, very seriously (hence the Yeti). Currently we are seeing tremendous success, and as a result, we are looking to add talented people who want to take control of their career.
- Have a passion for helping clients solve their business problems
- Love being accountable for your actions and results, not depending on who you know or how long you’ve been somewhere
- Want your voice to be heard and to contribute measureable impact to the organization
- Want to be given the freedom and independence to achieve your job mission as you see fit
- Feel like you are pigeonholed in your current job and are looking for a career where you can leverage your Entrepreneurial traits
- Would like to be a part of a fast growing and exciting company
- Have a passion for Technology, Law or Compliance (and if you have all 3, you are hired!)
- Want to be in a culture that expects and rewards you for doing what is right for your client
- Want to be part of a culture that is about the team and not the individual
- Want to be part of an organization where many people’s lives have been changed dramatically in a positive direction
- And finally, want to hang out with the Yeti!
Please send job inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager: Open positions for the South East and North East regions.
We are looking for passionate Account Managers who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaison between customers, our business partners, and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and partner relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- 5 years of account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent