GET THE GUIDE
eGovern Named In Gartner 2016
Provided annually by the leading experts at Gartner, this year’s guide includes eGovern™, Controle’s Data Classification solution. You can access the guide compliments of Controle.
Market Guide for File Analysis Software
Why Data Classification?
Content needs to be classified and understood in order to determine why it must be retained, how long it must be retained and how it should be dispositioned. With effective classification, retention and disposition policies can be appropriately enforced, reducing litigation risk and discovery and storage costs, while also ensuring internal governance and regulatory compliance.
So what about the Users?
So what is the Answer?
HOW WE CAN HELP
Controle’s eGovern Data Classification Solution
eGovern™ makes it possible for records managers and information governance practitioners to easily enforce policies and demonstrate a consistent and defensible approach to classification, while still providing visibility and empowerment to their end users.
1. AnalyzeReporting and analytics to analyze the content under management. Understand the total content volume, the age of the content (i.e. number of files created before/after a certain date), content access (i.e. content that hasn’t been accessed in the last x number of months), etc.
2. ClassifyConfigure and implement rules for how policies will be automatically or manually applied based on users, groups, folders, file location, file content, etc. Includes an intuitive dashboard to help record coordinators understand the total content under management, how the content is dispersed across geographic locations and the percentage of the content that has been classified.
3. ActAutomated and manual actions to move, copy and/or delete content based on the applied classifications. Includes the ability to apply Legal Holds to suspend actions.
Classifications with record classes and retention policies
Full text and expression searching with hit highlighting
The Interface In Action
Controle will identify the laws, regulations and retention rules for your specific industry, leveraging a court-proven database of over 21,000 data management laws and regulations 25 years in the making.
A managed forum for Legal, Records, IT and Security stakeholders to assemble, construct or update the organization’s retention policies.
Controle’s team of Legal and IT experts can make sure eGovern™ is implemented and configured to appropriately classify and act on all content under management.
Controle’s team of experts can provide remote administration of your eGovern™ solution. Flexible packages available.
Apply classifications as part of a consistent and defensible Information Governance Program
- Litigation Risk
- Infrastructure Costs
- eDiscovery Costs
- User productivity and satisfaction
- The fundamental difficulties in applying classifications to high volume, low touch content
- Compliance and Risk management concerns about the defensibility and transparency of how policies are enforced