With Controle’s Technology + Expertise
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes new rules on organizations in the European Union (EU) and all organizations globally that offer goods and services to people in the EU. GDPR requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens. Penalties for non-compliance are severe, with fines up to €20 million or 4% of global annual revenue.
Enhanced Personal Privacy Rights
Increased Duties for Protecting Data
Mandatory Breach Reporting
Strong Penalties for Non-Compliance
Compliance Required by May 25, 2018!
GDPR Technology Assessment
- Controle will work with you to understand your current technology landscape and identify what tools can be used to meet the requirements of GDPR and what gaps exist.
- Controle can provide a “Runbook” documenting the step by step process you should take for handling Data Subject Requests, creating a defensible and repeatable process.
Controle provides proprietary technologies and also partners with leading third party manufacturers such as Microsoft, Veritas, Dell/EMC and others to bring technology solutions to meet the GDPR requirements.
- Controle is the provider of eGovern, a tool that helps meet the requirements of identifying relevant data, managing data, and handling Data Subject requests.
Bridge The Gap
- Controle can perform all the technical aspects (data identification, collection, remediation, etc.) of Data Subject Requests for your organization. We will do the work for you. Use Controle’s team of experts to assure a repeatable and defensible Data Subject Request process.
- Managed services to manage all IT administrative aspects (support, upgrades, system health checks, etc.) of on premise applications involved in Data Subject Requests.
Reduce Risks Associated With Non-Compliance
Reduce Costs Associated With Non-Compliance
Create a Repeatable and Defensible Data Subject Request Process
Take Controle of GDPR!